There are at least six stocks that are worth monitoring on Friday. That included Tesla Inc (NASDAQ:TSLA), Electronics For Imaging, Inc. (NASDAQ:EFII), Mattel, Inc. (NASDAQ:MAT), Visa Inc (NYSE:V), and E*TRADE Financial Corp (NASDAQ:ETFC).
- Tesla Inc (NASDAQ:TSLA) could be in focus on Friday after Morgan Stanley analyst has reportedly indicated that the company could generate billions of revenues by cornering a small fraction of trucking market in the United States.
- Electronics For Imaging, Inc. (NASDAQ:EFII) delivered mixed results for the first quarter. While its EPS of 55 cents came in line with estimates, its revenue of $228.69 million fell short of expectations of $239.22 million. The company indicated that it is taking steps to execute its pipeline better and at the same time leverage solid growth in the textile printing business. Following the disappointing numbers, the stock tanked 13.47 percent in after-hours trading on Thursday.
- Mattel, Inc. (NASDAQ:MAT) suffered a loss per share of 32 cents a share for the first quarter missing estimates of loss per share of 17 cents. Similarly, its revenue of $735.6 million, which fell 15.4 percent, came in below the expectations of $804.82 million. The company declared a cash dividend of 38 cents a share for the second quarter. following the disappointing results, shares dropped 6.78 percent in extended hours trading on Thursday and the trend could continue on Friday.
- Visa Inc (NYSE:V) reported earnings of 86 cents a share for the second quarter that came in above estimates of 79 cents a share. Similarly, its revenue jumped 23.1 percent to $4.47 billion to exceed the Street expectations of $4.31 billion. The company announced a fresh share buyback program of $5 billion. Moving ahead, the company sees its net revenue growth in the high end of 16 – 18 percent range on a constant currency basis. Similarly, Visa expects adjusted EPS at high end of mid-teens. Analysts are looking for an EPS growth of 16.90 percent and revenue uptick of 17.90. Following this, the stock gained about 2.35 percent in extended hours trading on Thursday.
- E*TRADE Financial Corp (NASDAQ:ETFC) delivered an EPS of 48 cents for the first quarter beating expectations of 39 cents. Similarly, its revenue grew 17.2 percent to $553 million and came in above the estimates of $532.54 million. The company expressed the confidence that it would exceed its 2018 goals. Following the results, the stock jumped 3.38 percent in after-hours trading on Thursday.
- Hawaiian Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:HA) reported an EPS of $1.04 for the first quarter exceeding the estimates of 85 cents a share. Similarly, its revenue advanced 11.4 percent to $614.19 million and topped expectations of $610.72 million. Going forward, the company lifted its outlook of cost per ASM to 8 – 11 percent from 4.5 – 7.5 percent. Following this, the stock gained 2.70 percent in extended-hours trading on Thursday.